Trends And Challenges Of Romanian Brokerage Insurance Market
The distribution of insurance products represents a key aspect regarding theattainment of positive results by insurers. Insurance brokers represent one of the majordistribution channels in some national markets, including Romania. The present paper aimsat highlighting the importance of insurance brokerage on the Romanian market, analyzing theevolution of brokers in quantitative terms and also grasping the main characteristics of therecent evolution of this market. Based on the official statistics, the paper emphasizes the mainmanagerial aspects that have guided and will guide the Romanian brokerage market, as wellas the challenges brokers will have to solve in order to have a positive development.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 13 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eckardt, Martina & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2008.
"The Quality of Insurance Intermediary Services – Empirical Evidence for Germany,"
10703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Eckardt & Solvig Räthke-Döppner, 2010. "The Quality of Insurance Intermediary Services-Empirical Evidence for Germany," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(3), pages 667-701.
- Gavriletea Marius, 2008. "Particularity of Selling Insurance for Romanian Insurance Companies," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 264-274, May.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2002. "Agent and Broker Intermediaries in Insurance Markets -- An Empirical Analysis of Market Outcomes," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 34, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Focht, Uwe & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2009. "Intermediation and matching in insurance markets," FZID Discussion Papers 04-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:13:p:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.