Impact of Deep Learning on Transfer Learning : A Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Huazhou & Chen, An & Xu, Lili & Xie, Hai & Qiao, Hanli & Lin, Qinyong & Cai, Ken, 2020. "A deep learning CNN architecture applied in smart near-infrared analysis of water pollution for agricultural irrigation resources," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 240(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alaa Saeed & A. A. Abdel-Aziz & Amr Mossad & Mahmoud A. Abdelhamid & Alfadhl Y. Alkhaled & Muhammad Mayhoub, 2023. "Smart Detection of Tomato Leaf Diseases Using Transfer Learning-Based Convolutional Neural Networks," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Xiaojia Chen & Yuanfen Li & Yue Chen & Wei Xu, 2022. "Effects of Decentralized Water Regulation on Agriculture in China: A Quasi-Natural Experiment Based on Incentives for Promoting Officials," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Jaiyeop Lee & Ilho Kim, 2022. "Long-term stagnation monitoring using machine learning: comparison of artificial neural network model and convolution neural network model," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 36(7), pages 2117-2130, May.
- Hieu T. T. L. Pham & Mahdi Rafieizonooz & SangUk Han & Dong-Eun Lee, 2021. "Current Status and Future Directions of Deep Learning Applications for Safety Management in Construction," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-37, December.
- Hossein Moayedi & Amir Mosavi, 2021. "Double-Target Based Neural Networks in Predicting Energy Consumption in Residential Buildings," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-25, March.
- Bashir Muhammad & Sher Khan, 2021. "Understanding the relationship between natural resources, renewable energy consumption, economic factors, globalization and CO2 emissions in developed and developing countries," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(2), pages 138-156, May.
- Hossein Moayedi & Amir Mosavi, 2021. "An Innovative Metaheuristic Strategy for Solar Energy Management through a Neural Networks Framework," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Marwan Albahar, 2023. "A Survey on Deep Learning and Its Impact on Agriculture: Challenges and Opportunities," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 13(3), pages 1-22, February.
- Mohammed Alkahtani & Qazi Salman Khalid & Muhammad Jalees & Muhammad Omair & Ghulam Hussain & Catalin Iulian Pruncu, 2021. "E-Agricultural Supply Chain Management Coupled with Blockchain Effect and Cooperative Strategies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-29, January.
- Youying Mu & Chengzhuo Duan & Xin Li & Yongbo Wu, 2023. "A Monitoring Method for Corporate Environmental Performance Based on Data Fusion in China under the Double Carbon Target," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(12), pages 1-16, June.
- Maia, Mateus & Pimentel, Jonatha S. & Pereira, Ivalbert S. & Gondim, João & Barreto, Marcos E. & Ara, Anderson, 2020. "Convolutional support vector models: prediction of coronavirus disease using chest X-rays," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 115769, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hossein Moayedi & Amir Mosavi, 2021. "Suggesting a Stochastic Fractal Search Paradigm in Combination with Artificial Neural Network for Early Prediction of Cooling Load in Residential Buildings," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Yahya, Salah I. & Aghel, Babak, 2021. "Estimation of kinematic viscosity of biodiesel-diesel blends: Comparison among accuracy of intelligent and empirical paradigms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 318-326.
- Ridha, Hussein Mohammed & Hizam, Hashim & Gomes, Chandima & Heidari, Ali Asghar & Chen, Huiling & Ahmadipour, Masoud & Muhsen, Dhiaa Halboot & Alghrairi, Mokhalad, 2021. "Parameters extraction of three diode photovoltaic models using boosted LSHADE algorithm and Newton Raphson method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 224(C).
- Hossein Moayedi & Amir Mosavi, 2021. "Electrical Power Prediction through a Combination of Multilayer Perceptron with Water Cycle Ant Lion and Satin Bowerbird Searching Optimizers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Mesfer Al Duhayyim & Hanan Abdullah Mengash & Mohammed Aljebreen & Mohamed K Nour & Nermin M. Salem & Abu Sarwar Zamani & Amgad Atta Abdelmageed & Mohamed I. Eldesouki, 2022. "Smart Water Quality Prediction Using Atom Search Optimization with Fuzzy Deep Convolutional Network," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(24), pages 1-18, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMachine Learning; Transfer Learning; Deep Learning; classifications; Supervised Learning techniques;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aif:journl:v:5:y:2021:i:3:p:204-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Farjana Rahman (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.