Agriculture and Water Quality Trading: Exploring the Possibilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cloé Garnache & Scott M. Swinton & Joseph A. Herriges & Frank Lupi & R. Jan Stevenson, 2016.
"Solving the Phosphorus Pollution Puzzle: Synthesis and Directions for Future Research,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1334-1359.
- Garnache, Cloe & Swinton, Scott M. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Lupi, Frank & Stevenson, R. Jan, 2015. "Solving the Phosphorus Pollution Puzzle: Synthesis and Directions for Future Research," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212841, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Greene, Catherine & Hansen, LeRoy & Hellerstein, Daniel, 2010. "Ecosystem services from agriculture: Steps for expanding markets," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2085-2092, September.
- Khatri-Chhetri, Arun & Collins, Alan R, 2013. "Reducing Phosphorus Impairments with Nutrient Trading," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149686, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Ghosh, Gaurav S. & Shortle, James S., 2009. "Do baseline requirements hinder trades in water quality trading programs?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49258, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liu, M. & Huang, G.H. & Liao, R.F. & Li, Y.P. & Xie, Y.L., 2013. "Fuzzy two-stage non-point source pollution management model for agricultural systems—A case study for the Lake Tai Basin, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 27-41.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:124076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.