Integration, Risk, And Supply Response: A Simulation And Linear Programming Analysis Of An East Texas Cow-Calf Producer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ospina, Enrique & Shumway, C. Richard, 1979. "Disaggregated Analysis Of Short-Run Beef Supply Response," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(02), December.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Bentley, Ernest, 1974. "Analysis Of Innovations: Dairy And Exotic Crossbreeds For Beef Production," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1986. "Supply Relationships In The South - What Have We Learned?," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
- Zimet, David J. & Spreen, Thomas H., 1986.
"A Target Motad Analysis of a Crop and Livestock Farm in Jefferson County, Florida,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 175-186, December.
- Zimet, David J. & Spreen, Thomas H., 1986. "A Target Motad Analysis Of A Crop And Livestock Farm In Jefferson County, Florida," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.