Catfish Producer Harvest Response To Production And Asymmetric Price Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Wade Brorsen & Jean-Paul Chavas & Warren R. Grant, 1987. "A Market Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Risk on the U.S. Rice Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(4), pages 733-739.
- Richard E. Just, 1974. "An Investigation of the Importance of Risk in Farmers' Decisions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(1), pages 14-25.
- John R. Franzmann & Rodney L. Walker, 1972. "Trend Models of Feeder, Slaughter, and Wholesale Beef Cattle Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(3), pages 507-512.
- Glenn M. MacDonald & James G. MacKinnon, 1985.
"Convenient Methods for Estimation of Linear Regression Models with MA(1) Errors,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 106-116, February.
- Glenn M. MacDonald & James G. MacKinnon, 1983. "Convenient Methods for Estimation of Linear Regression Models with MA(1) Errors," Working Papers 540, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.