The Uruguay Round: From Cold War To Cooperation In Negotiating Temperate-zone Agricultural And Trade Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petrey, L.A. & Johnson, R.W.M., 1993. "Agriculture in the Uruguay Round: Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(03), December.
- Haley, Stephen L., 1993. "Environmental And Agricultural Policy Linkages In The European Community: The Nitrate Problem And Cap Reform," Working Papers 51117, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- J. S. Hillman, 1992. "Confessions Of A Double Agent In The Ec-Us Agricultural Policy Argument," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 327-342.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Environmental Effects Of Trade In The Agricultural Sector: A Case Study," Working Papers 14449, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald MacLaren, 1995. "The Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture: A New Order?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 2(3), pages 281-290.
- Arcus, Peter L., 1994. "Whither Agricultural Economics: A Look Ahead to the Twenty First Century," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(03), December.
- MacLaren, Donald, 1995. "The Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture: A New World Order for Agricultural Trade?," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(01), April.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.