Price Cointegration and Leadership in Regional Tilapia and Roundscad Markets in the Philippines, 1990-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Nicholas E. Piggott, 2001.
"Spatial Market Integration in the Presence of Threshold Effects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 302-317.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 1999. "Spatial Market Integration In The Presence Of Threshold Effects," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21489, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ted C. Schroeder, 1991. "Cointegration Tests and Spatial Price Linkages in Regional Cattle Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 452-464.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Miranda Svanidze & Ivan Đurić, 2021. "Global Wheat Market Dynamics: What Is the Role of the EU and the Black Sea Wheat Exporters?," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-13, August.
- Tsiboe, Francis & Dixon, Bruce L. & Wailes, Eric J., 2016. "Spatial dynamics and determinants of Liberian rice market integration," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(3).
- Xiaojie Xu, 2018. "Cointegration and price discovery in US corn cash and futures markets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 1889-1923, December.
- Svanidze, Miranda & Đurić, Ivan, 2021. "Global wheat market dynamics: What is the role of the EU and the Black Sea wheat exporters?," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- F. T. M. Kilima, 2006. "Are Price Changes in the World Market Transmitted to Markets in Less Developed Countries? A Case Study of Sugar, Cotton, Wheat, and Rice in Tanzania," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp160, IIIS.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & Yang, Weiping, 2014.
"Granger-causality in quantiles between financial markets: Using copula approach,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 70-78.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Weiping Yang, 2014. "Granger-Causality in Quantiles between Financial Markets: Using Copula Approach," Working Papers 201406, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2010. "A note on marginal and conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1695-1699, December.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2001:i:62:p:07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugene Kouassi & Bernard Decaluwe & Crispin Kapombe & Dale Colyer, 1999. "Temporal causality and the dynamic interactions between terms of trade and current account deficits in co-integrated VAR processes: further evidence from Ivorian time series," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 89-96.
- Jumah, Adusei & Kunst, Robert M., 2001. "The Effects of Exchange-Rate Exposures on Equity Asset Markets," Economics Series 94, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Soo Khoon Goh, 2013.
"Outward FDI, merchandise and services trade: evidence from Singapore,"
Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 276-291, April.
- Wong, Koi Nyen & Goh, Soo Khoon, 2011. "Outward FDI, merchandise and services trade: evidence from Singapore," MPRA Paper 35377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2009.
"New Evidence on the Causal Linkages Between Foreign Direct Investment,Exports and Imports in Malaysia,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 20-25, January.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2007. "New Evidence On The Causal Linkages Between Foreign Direct Investment, Exports And Imports In Malaysia," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2017.
"A Simple Test for Causality in Volatility,"
Econometrics, MDPI, vol. 5(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2016. "A Simple Test for Causality in Volatility," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-40, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2016. "A Simple Test for Causality in Volatility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-094/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Isabel CortÃ©s-JimÃ©nez & Manuel ArtÃs, 2005.
"The role of the tourism sector in economic development - Lessons from the Spanish experience,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p488, European Regional Science Association.
- Isabel Cortes Jimenez & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2006. "The role of the tourism sector in economic development. Lessons from the Spanish experience," Working Papers in Economics 158, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Shuping Shi & Stan Hurn & Peter C B Phillips, 2016.
"Causal Change Detection in Possibly Integrated Systems: Revisiting the Money-Income Relationship,"
NCER Working Paper Series
113, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Shu-Ping Shi & Stan Hurn & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2016. "Causal Change Detection in Possibly Integrated Systems: Revisiting the Money-Income Relationship," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2059, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Panagiotis Pegkas, 2012. "Educational stock and economic growth The case of Greece over the period 1981-2009," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 62(1-2), pages 56-71, January -.
- Panagiotis Pegkas & Constantinos Tsamadias, 2017. "Are There Separate Effects of Male and Female Higher Education on Economic Growth? Evidence from Greece," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 8(1), pages 279-293, March.
- John Loizides & George Vamvoukas, 2005.
"Government Expenditure and Economic Growth: Evidence from Trivariate Causality Testing,"
Journal of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 125-152, May.
- John Loizides & George Vamvoukas, 2005. "Government expenditure and economic growth: Evidence from trivariate causality testing," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8, pages 125-152, May.
- Loizides, John & Vamvoukas, George, 2005. "Government Expenditure and Economic Growth: Evidence from Trivariate Causality Testing," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8(1), pages 1-28, May.
- Shalini TALWAR & Jayant PANSARE, 2018. "Transmission of Shock across International Stock Markets: An Econometric Analysis," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 110-119.
- Timangshu Chetia & Saurabh Baruah & Chandan Dey & Santanu Baruah & Sangeeta Sharma, 2022. "Seismic induced soil gas radon anomalies observed at multiparametric geophysical observatory, Tezpur (Eastern Himalaya), India: an appraisal of probable model for earthquake forecasting based on peak ," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 111(3), pages 3071-3098, April.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & ElHafidi, Miloud, 1999. "Tests de G-causalité et spécification d’un modèle économétrique: Application sur un panel sectoriel marocain [G-causality tests and specification of an econometric model: Evidence form Sectoral Mor," MPRA Paper 56433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jan 2000.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pjemad:309264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.