Factors Associated with the Selection of Cooperative vs. Proprietary Handlers of Milk in Tennessee
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gensch, Dennis H., 1983. "Iowa Cooperative Fertilizer Retail Outlets: Farmers' Attitudes and Perceptions," Research Reports 52018, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
- Wissman, Roger A., 1981. "Farmers' Supply-Purchasing Practices," Research Reports 52015, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Österberg & Jerker Nilsson, 2009. "Members' perception of their participation in the governance of cooperatives: the key to trust and commitment in agricultural cooperatives," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 181-197.
- Enander, John & Melin, Andreas & Nilsson, Jerker, 2009. "Social influences in forest owners' choice between co-operative and investor-owned buyers," Department of Economics publications 4257, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Morfi, Chrysa & Ollila, Petri & Nilsson, Jerker & Surry, Yves & Feng, Li & Karantininis, Konstantinos, 2014. "The switching behaviour of Finnish co-operative members in relation to their commitment and loyalty," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182774, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Viergutz, Tim & Schulze-Ehlers, Birgit, 2016. "The Spatiotemporal Interrelatedness of Farmers’ Switching Decisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235882, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joagco:46231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.