Valuing Agricultural Mortgage-Backed Securities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, 2000.
"Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 275-308, March.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, "undated". "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 322, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Deng, Yongheng & Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert, 1999. "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity, and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt96r560pg, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dressler, Jonathan B. & Stokes, Jeffrey R., 2006. "Mortgage Termination at AgChoice Farm Credit," Proceedings: 2006 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 2-3, 2006; Washington, DC 133077, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Barry, Peter J., 2003. "Credit Risk Models: An Application to Agricultural Lending," Proceedings: 2003 Regional Committee NCT-194, October 6-7, 2003; Kansas City, Missouri 132519, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Anders Grosen & Pernille Jessen & Thomas Kokholm, 2014. "An asset protection scheme for banks exposed to troubled loan portfolios," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(4), pages 568-588, October.
- Jonathan B. Dressler & Jeffrey R. Stokes, 2010. "Survival analysis and mortgage termination at AgChoice ACA," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 21-36, May.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:16:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0069-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural mortgage-backed securities; default; dynamic programming; simulation; prepayment; Agricultural Finance; G13; G21;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.