In Small Both Beautiful and Competitive? A Case Study of Irish Dairy Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agbo, Maxime & Rousselière, Damien & Salanié, Julien, 2015.
"Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling: A cooperative–non-cooperative game,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 56-71.
- Maxime Agbo & Damien Rousselière & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling: A cooperative–non-cooperative game," Working Papers halshs-01098762, HAL.
- Maxime Agbo & Damien Rousselière & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling : A cooperative non cooperative game," Working Papers 1438, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Maxime Agbo & Damien Rousselière & Julien Salanié, 2015. "Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives with Direct Selling : A Cooperative Non Cooperative Game," Post-Print halshs-01208281, HAL.
- Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pieniadz, Agata, 2007. "Chain Quality Management In Co-Operatives," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7604, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Julia Hohler & Rainer Kuhl, 2014. "Position and Performance of Farmer Cooperatives in the Food supply Chain of the EU-27," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 579-595, December.
- Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pieniadz, Agata, 2007. "What does the 'New Quality' mean in view of Polish dairy cooperatives?," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7858, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlorco:44668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caehuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.