Measuring the Location Value of a Recreation Site
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weiler, Stephan, 2006.
"A park by any other name: National Park designation as a natural experiment in signaling,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 96-106, July.
- Stephan Weiler, 2005. "A park by any other name : national park designation as a natural experiment in signaling," Research Working Paper RWP 05-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- K. E. McConnell, 1999. "Household Labor Market Choices and the Demand for Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(3), pages 466-477.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jae Kim & Seung-Nam Kim & Soogwan Doh, 2015. "The distance decay of willingness to pay and the spatial distribution of benefits and costs for the ecological restoration of an urban branch stream in Ulsan, South Korea," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 835-853, May.
- Tait, Peter R. & Baskaran, Ramesh, 2011. "Incorporating Local Water Quality in Welfare Measures of Agri-environmental Policy: A Choice Modelling Approach Employing GIS," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116074, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tait, Peter & Baskaran, Ramesh & Cullen, Ross & Bicknell, Kathryn, 2012. "Nonmarket valuation of water quality: Addressing spatially heterogeneous preferences using GIS and a random parameter logit model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 15-21.
More about this item
Keywordscontingent behavior; count data; endogenous stratification; follow-on site; location value; multiple destination; option value; short-run demand; travel cost method; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:61063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.