Household Labor Market Choices and the Demand for Recreation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Du Preez & Deborah Ellen Lee & Stephen Gerald Hosking, 2011. "The recreational value of beaches in the Nelson Mandela Bay area, South Africa," Working Papers 239, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Roberto Martinez-Espineira & Joe Amoako-Tuffour, 2008. "Multi-destination and multi-purpose trip effects in the analysis of the demand for trips to a remote recreational site," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2004. "Transferring Measures of Adult Health Benefits to Children: A Review of Issues and Results," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 468-482, October.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2014.
"Recovering Individual Preferences for Non-Market Goods: A Collective Travel-Cost Model,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(2), pages 438-457.
- Marcella Veronesi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2007. "Extensions of the Traditional Travel Cost Model of Non-Market Valuation to a Collective Framework: Evidence from the Field," Working Papers 42/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Woodall, Stacie & Wandschneider, Philip R. & Foltz, John C. & Taylor, R. Garth, 2002. "Valuing Idaho Wineries With A Travel Cost Model," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36613, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Huhtala, Anni & Pouta, Eija, 2006. "Discerning welfare impacts of public provision of recreation areas," Discussion Papers 11860, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Raymond Palmquist & Daniel Phaneuf & V. Smith, 2010.
"Short Run Constraints and the Increasing Marginal Value of Time in Recreation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 19-41, May.
- Raymond B. Palmquist & Daniel J. Phaneuf & V. Kerry Smith, 2009. "Short Run Constraints and the Increasing Marginal Value of Time in Recreation," NBER Working Papers 14986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKean, John R. & Johnson, Donn M. & Taylor, R. Garth, 2001. "The Value Of Sport Fishing In The Snake River Basin Of Central Idaho," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36190, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Taylor, R. Garth & McKean, John R. & Johnson, Donn M., 2010. "Measuring the Location Value of a Recreation Site," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-18.
More about this item
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:75:y:1999:i:3:p:466-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.