The Economic Value of Improved Wastewater Irrigation: A Contingent Valuation Study in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dagnew Hagos & Alemu Mekonnen & Zenebe G/egziabhe, 2014. "Households Willingness to Pay for Improved Urban Solid Waste Management: the Case of Mekelle City, Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 22(1), November.
- Gebretsadik, Kidanemariam Abreha & Romstad, Eirik, 2020. "Climate and farmers’ willingness to pay for improved irrigation water supply," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 20(C).
- Ben Brahim-Neji, Hella & Ruiz-Villaverde, Alberto & González-Gómez, Francisco, 2014. "Decision aid supports for evaluating agricultural water reuse practices in Tunisia: The Cebala perimeter," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 113-121.
- George Parsons & Kelley Myers, 2017.
"Fat tails and truncated bids in contingent valuation: an application to an endangered shorebird species,"
Chapters, in: Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train (ed.), Contingent Valuation of Environmental Goods, chapter 2, pages 17-42,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parsons, George R. & Myers, Kelley, 2016. "Fat tails and truncated bids in contingent valuation: An application to an endangered shorebird species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 210-219.
- Biswas, Durba, 2015. "Anchoring Effect in Context of a Familiar Good: A Case Study of Irrigation Water Supply in Rural India," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 38(4), pages 91-98, December.
- Roberto Ponce & Felipe Vásquez & Alejandra Stehr & Patrick Debels & Carlos Orihuela, 2011. "Estimating the Economic Value of Landscape Losses Due to Flooding by Hydropower Plants in the Chilean Patagonia," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(10), pages 2449-2466, August.
- Madjid Bouzit & Sukanya Das & Lise Cary, 2018. "Valuing Treated Wastewater and Reuse: Preliminary Implications From a Meta-Analysis," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02), pages 1-26, April.
- Hagos, Dagnew & Mekonnen, Alemu & Gebreegziabher, Zenebe, 2012. "Households’ Willingness to Pay for Improved Urban Waste Management in Mekelle City, Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-12-06-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Desta Woldetsadik & Pay Drechsel & Bernard Keraita & Fisseha Itanna & Heluf Gebrekidan, 2018. "Farmers’ perceptions on irrigation water contamination, health risks and risk management measures in prominent wastewater-irrigated vegetable farming sites of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 52-64, March.
- Chopra, Vasudha & Das, Sukanya, 2019. "Estimating Willingness to Pay for Wastewater Treatment in New Delhi: Contingent Valuation Approach," Ecology, Economy and Society - the INSEE Journal, Indian Society of Ecological Economics (INSEE), vol. 2(02), July.
- Akrofi, N.A. & Sarpong, D.B. & Somuah, H.A.S. & Osei-Owusu, Y., 2019. "Paying for privately installed irrigation services in Northern Ghana: The case of the smallholder Bhungroo Irrigation Technology," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 284-293.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:57629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.