Are Traditional Cooperatives an Endangered species? About Shrinking Satisfaction, Involvement and Trust
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey S. James Jr. & Michael E. Sykuta, 2006. "Farmer trust in producer- and investor-owned firms: Evidence from Missouri corn and soybean producers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 135-153.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barraud-Didier, ValÃ©rie & Henninger, Marie-Christine & El Akremi, AssÃ¢ad, 2012. "The Relationship Between Membersâ€™ Trust and Participation in the Governance of Cooperatives: The Role of Organizational Commitment," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(1).
- Lind, Lena Westerlund, 2011. "Market orientation of the Swedish pork sector," Department of Economics publications 8119, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Valérie Barraud-Didier & Marie-Christine Henninger & Guilhem Anzalone, 2012.
"The Weakening of the Member-cooperative Relationship in France
[La distanciation du lien adhérent/coopérative en France]," Post-Print hal-01395461, HAL.
- Ollila, Petri & Nilsson, Jerker & Hess, Sebastian, 2014. "Farmers’ reactions to the internationalisation of Finnish cooperatives," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182936, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Enander, John & Melin, Andreas & Nilsson, Jerker, 2009. "Social influences in forest owners' choice between co-operative and investor-owned buyers," Department of Economics publications 4257, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Lind, Lena W., 2011. "The Demutualization of a Cooperative - Swedish Meats," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Viergutz, Tim & Schulze-Ehlers, Birgit, 2016. "The Spatiotemporal Interrelatedness of Farmers’ Switching Decisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235882, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arcas-Lario, Narciso & MartÃn-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & MÃnguez-Vera, Antonio, 2014. "Farmersâ€™ Satisfaction with Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Spanish Cooperatives: An Explanation from Agency Theory," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural cooperative; property rights; satisfaction; involvement; trust; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:92574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.