Bioenergy Crops As New Components Of Rural And Agricultural Landscapes: Environmental And Social Impact, Biodiversity, Cultural Heritage And Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andre Faaij, 2006. "Modern Biomass Conversion Technologies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 335-367, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stolarski, Mariusz Jerzy & Warmiński, Kazimierz & Krzyżaniak, Michał & Olba–Zięty, Ewelina & Akincza, Marta, 2020. "Bioenergy technologies and biomass potential vary in Northern European countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Saidur, R. & Abdelaziz, E.A. & Demirbas, A. & Hossain, M.S. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on biomass as a fuel for boilers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2262-2289, June.
- Ji, Li-Qun & Zhang, Chuang & Fang, Jing-Qi, 2017. "Economic analysis of converting of waste agricultural biomass into liquid fuel: A case study on a biofuel plant in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 224-229.
- Paiano, Annarita & Lagioia, Giovanni, 2016. "Energy potential from residual biomass towards meeting the EU renewable energy and climate targets. The Italian case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 161-173.
- Motasemi, F. & Afzal, Muhammad T., 2013. "A review on the microwave-assisted pyrolysis technique," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 317-330.
- Jonker, J.G.G. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2013. "Techno-economic assessment of micro-algae as feedstock for renewable bio-energy production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 461-475.
- Schmidt, Johannes & Leduc, Sylvain & Dotzauer, Erik & Kindermann, Georg & Schmid, Erwin, 2010. "Cost-effective CO2 emission reduction through heat, power and biofuel production from woody biomass: A spatially explicit comparison of conversion technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(7), pages 2128-2141, July.
- Hend Dakhel Alhassany & Safaa Malik Abbas & Marcos Tostado-Véliz & David Vera & Salah Kamel & Francisco Jurado, 2022. "Review of Bioenergy Potential from the Agriculture Sector in Iraq," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(7), pages 1-17, April.
- Yahyaee, R. & Ghobadian, B. & Najafi, G., 2013. "Waste fish oil biodiesel as a source of renewable fuel in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 312-319.
- Åhman, Max, 2010. "Biomethane in the transport sector--An appraisal of the forgotten option," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 208-217, January.
- Paiano, A. & Camaggio, G. & Lagioia, G., 2011. "Territorial level for biofuel production--Case study of an Italian region," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2222-2231, June.
- Gojiya, Anil & Deb, Dipankar & Iyer, Kannan K.R., 2019. "Feasibility study of power generation from agricultural residue in comparison with soil incorporation of residue," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 416-425.
- Bocci, E. & Di Carlo, A. & Marcelo, D., 2009. "Power plant perspectives for sugarcane mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 689-698.
- Bram, S. & De Ruyck, J. & Lavric, D., 2009. "Using biomass: A system perturbation analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 194-201, February.
- Wajahat Ullah Khan Tareen & Muhammad Tariq Dilbar & Muhammad Farhan & Muhammad Ali Nawaz & Ali Waqar Durrani & Kamran Ali Memon & Saad Mekhilef & Mehdi Seyedmahmoudian & Ben Horan & Muhammad Amir & Mu, 2019. "Present Status and Potential of Biomass Energy in Pakistan Based on Existing and Future Renewable Resources," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-40, December.
- Talens Peiró, L. & Villalba Méndez, G. & Sciubba, E. & Gabarrell i Durany, X., 2010. "Extended exergy accounting applied to biodiesel production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2861-2869.
- Schmidt, Johannes & Leduc, Sylvain & Dotzauer, Erik & Schmid, Erwin, 2011. "Cost-effective policy instruments for greenhouse gas emission reduction and fossil fuel substitution through bioenergy production in Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3261-3280, June.
- Aneta Bełdycka-Bórawska & Piotr Bórawski & Michał Borychowski & Rafał Wyszomierski & Marek Bartłomiej Bórawski & Tomasz Rokicki & Luiza Ochnio & Krzysztof Jankowski & Bartosz Mickiewicz & James W. Dun, 2021. "Development of Solid Biomass Production in Poland, Especially Pellet, in the Context of the World’s and the European Union’s Climate and Energy Policies," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-22, June.
- Kostas, Emily T. & Beneroso, Daniel & Robinson, John P., 2017. "The application of microwave heating in bioenergy: A review on the microwave pre-treatment and upgrading technologies for biomass," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 12-27.
- Nisar, Arsalan & Monroy, Carlos Rodríguez, 2012. "Potential of the renewable energy development in Jammu and Kashmir, India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5260-5267.
- Mohammed, Y.S. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Bashir, N. & Saidur, R., 2013. "An overview of agricultural biomass for decentralized rural energy in Ghana," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 15-25.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:hukrgr:229424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gtkrghu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gtkrghu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.