Tests of a Theory Concerning Floor Trading on Commodity Exchanges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Asani Sarkar & Lifan Wu, 1998. "Estimating the adverse selection and fixed costs of trading in markets with multiple informed traders," Research Paper 9814, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Locke, Peter R. & Sarajoti, Pattarake, 2004. "Aggressive dealer pricing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 559-573, September.
- Hun Y. Park & Asani Sarkar & Lifan Wu, 1998. "Do Brokers Misallocate Customer Trades? Evidence From Futures Markets," Finance 9801002, EconWPA.
- Naomi Boyd, 2015. "Market making and risk management in options markets," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-27, April.
- McRae, James J., 1977. "La stabilité des prix des ressources non renouvelables," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(4), pages 587-609, octobre.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Asani Sarkar & Lifan Wu, 1997. "Estimating the adverse selection cost in markets with multiple informed traders," Research Paper 9713, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:134942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.