Social Costs Of Regulation Of Primary Industry: An Application To Animal Welfare Regulation Of The Victorian Pig Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. K. Lindner & F. G. Jarrett, 1978. "Supply Shifts and the Size of Research Benefits," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 48-58.
- Richardson, Robert A. & O'Connor, J.G., 1978. "Changes in the Structure of Supply Response in the Australian Pig Industry," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(03), December.
- Fisher, Brian S., 1979. "The Demand For Meat - An Example Of An Incomplete Commodity Demand System," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(03), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantine, John H & Alston, Julian M & Smith, Vincent H, 1994. "Economic Impacts of the California One-Variety Cotton Law," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 951-974, October.
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "Battery eggs sale and production in the ACT," Others 0107009, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.