The Demand For Milk In Australia Estimation Of Price And Income Effects From The 1984 Household Expenditure Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Somermeyer, W. H. & Langhout, A., 1972. "Shapes of Engel curves and demand curves: Implications of the expenditure allocation model, applied to Dutch data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 351-386, November.
- Meisner, James F., 1979. "The sad fate of the asymptotic Slutsky symmetry test for large systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-233.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1975. "Transcendental Logarithmic Utility Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 367-383, June.
- Fisher, Brian S., 1979. "The Demand For Meat - An Example Of An Incomplete Commodity Demand System," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(03), December.
- Bewley, R A, 1982. "On the Functional Form of Engel Curves: The Australian Household Expenditure Survey, 1975-76," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(160), pages 82-91, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1990.
"Incomplete Demand Systems And Semilogarithmic Demand Models,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(2), pages 118-131, August.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1990. "Incomplete Demand Systems And Semilogarithmic Demand Models," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(02), August.
- Drynan, Ross G. & Perich, M. & Batterham, Robert L. & Whelan, S.P., 1994. "The Effects of Policy Changes on the Production and Sales of Milk in New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(02), August.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.