AJAE Appendix: Incentives to Reduce Crop Trait Durability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baudry Marc & Hervouet Adrien, 2016.
"Innovation in the Seed Market: The Role of IPRs and Commercialization Rules,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 51-68, May.
- Adrien Hervouet & Marc Baudry, 2014. "Innovation on the seed market : the role of IPRs and commercialisation rules," Working Papers hal-01060565, HAL.
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2016. "Innovation in the seed market: the role of IPRs and commercialization rules," Post-Print hal-01449994, HAL.
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2014. "Innovation on the seed market: the role of IPRs and commercialisation rules," Working Papers 1411, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2016. "Innovation in the Seed Market: The Role of IPRs and Commercialization Rules," Post-Print hal-01386009, HAL.
- Khachaturyan, Marianna & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2012. "The Market Acceptance And Welfare Impacts Of Genetic Use Restriction Technologies (Gurts)," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126880, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hervouet, Adrien & Langinier, Corinne, 2015. "Plant Breeders’ Rights, Patents and Incentives to Innovate," Working Papers 2015-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Eaton, Derek, 2015. "Innovation and IPRs for Agricultural Crop Varieties as Intermediate Goods," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211581, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eaton, Derek, 2014. "A model of IPRs in the international supply chain of seeds and agricultural production," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182643, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jaeck, Melanie & Lifran, Robert, 2011. "The Economic Determinants of the On-farm Management of Rice Cultivars in the Rhone River Delta (France)," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115508, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Derek Eaton, 2013. "Innovation and IPRs in the Agricultural Seed Sector," CIES Research Paper series 19-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.