An economic evaluation of bushfire prevention and suppression
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bennetton, J. & Cashin, P. & Jones, D. & Soligo, J., 1997. "An Economic Evaluation of Bushfire Prevention and Suppression," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 598, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M. & Manning, Matthew, 2016. "The hedonistic cost of the Black Saturday bushfires," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235304, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Stetler, Kyle M. & Venn, Tyron J. & Calkin, David E., 2010. "The effects of wildfire and environmental amenities on property values in northwest Montana, USA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2233-2243, September.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:37-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2017.
"Fair weather or foul? The macroeconomic effects of El Niño,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 37-54.
- Paul Cashin & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2014. "Fair Weather or Foul? The Macroeconomic Effects of El Niño," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1418, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2015. "Fair weather or foul? the macroeconomic effects of El Niño," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 239, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Paul Cashin & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2015. "Fair Weather or Foul? The Macroeconomic Effects of El Niño," IMF Working Papers 15/89, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.