Supply Chain Contracts and Food Safety
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Unknown, 2008. "The 30-Year Challenge: Agriculture's Strategic Role in Feeding and Fueling a Growing World," Issue Reports 45719, Farm Foundation.
- Ollinger, Michael & Moore, Danna L., 2009. "The Interplay of Regulation and Marketing Incentives in Providing Food Safety," Economic Research Report 55837, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Michael Ollinger & Danna Moore, 2009.
"The Direct and Indirect Costs of Food-Safety Regulation,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 247-265, June.
- Michael Ollinger & Danna Moore, 2009. "The Direct and Indirect Costs of Food-Safety Regulation," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 247-265.
- Michael Ollinger, 2008. "The Direct and Indirect Costs of Food Safety Regulation," Working Papers 08-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Olmos, Marta Fernández & Grazia, Cristina & Perito, Maria Angela, 2011. "Quality and Double Sided Moral Hazard in Share Contracts," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(1).
- Abougamos, Hoda & White, Benedict & Sadler, Rohan, 2012. "Contracts for Grain Biosecurity and Grain Quality," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Fremantle, Australia 124216, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Liang, Jing & Jensen, Helen H., 2008. "Marketing Agreement, Food Safety and Contract Design," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6434, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:93487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.