Concept: Using E-Learning Platforms in Economical and Entrepreneurial Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ooghe, H. & De Prijcker, S., 2006.
"Failure processes and causes of company bankruptcy: a typology,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2006-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- H. Ooghe & S. De Prijcker, 2006. "Failure process and causes of company bankruptcy: a typology," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/388, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Benjamin P. Foster & Jozef Zurada, 2013. "Loan defaults and hazard models for bankruptcy prediction," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(6), pages 516-541, June.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Singh, Smita & Corner, Patricia & Pavlovich, Kathryn, 2007. "Coping with entrepreneurial failure," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 331-344, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness failure; Bankruptcy; e-Learning Platforms; Moodle; Learning Objects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:19:y:2015:i:2:p:90-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.