Concept: Using E-Learning Platforms in Economical and Entrepreneurial Development
Business failure is an intrinsic characteristic of entrepreneurship. Given its dimension and repercussions, we consider that entrepreneurial education, in particular entrepreneurial e-learning platforms should include a module on business failure covering in addition to the national legal framework and EU policies, the key barriers faced by entrepreneurs and causes of business failure and other such elements. Thus, we propose to develop a platform based on open source software, such as Moodle in which modules based on SCORM and interactive teaching have been developed, with all the tools that are needed to simulate classic teaching.
Volume (Year): 19 (2015)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST|
Web page: http://revistaie.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ooghe, H. & De Prijcker, S., 2006.
"Failure processes and causes of company bankruptcy: a typology,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2006-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- H. Ooghe & S. De Prijcker, 2006. "Failure process and causes of company bankruptcy: a typology," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/388, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Benjamin P. Foster, 2013. "Loan defaults and hazard models for bankruptcy prediction," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(6), pages 516-541, June.
- Singh, Smita & Corner, Patricia & Pavlovich, Kathryn, 2007. "Coping with entrepreneurial failure," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 331-344, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:19:y:2015:i:2:p:90-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.