Good Practices on Air Quality, Pollution and Health Impact at EU Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José M. Cansino & Antonio Sánchez-Braza & Teresa Sanz-Díaz, 2018. "Policy Instruments to Promote Electro-Mobility in the EU28: A Comprehensive Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-27, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kamile Petrauskiene & Jolanta Dvarioniene & Giedrius Kaveckis & Daina Kliaugaite & Julie Chenadec & Leonie Hehn & Berta Pérez & Claudio Bordi & Giorgio Scavino & Andrea Vignoli & Michael Erman, 2020. "Situation Analysis of Policies for Electric Mobility Development: Experience from Five European Regions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-21, April.
- Panayotis Christidis & Caralampo Focas, 2019. "Factors Affecting the Uptake of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in the European Union," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-16, September.
- Paolo Falbo & Giorgio Ferrari & Giorgio Rizzini & Maren Diane Schmeck, 2020. "Optimal switch from a fossil-fueled to an electric vehicle," Papers 2012.09493, arXiv.org.
- František Pollák & Josef Vodák & Jakub Soviar & Peter Markovič & Gianluca Lentini & Valerio Mazzeschi & Alessandro Luè, 2021. "Promotion of Electric Mobility in the European Union—Overview of Project PROMETEUS from the Perspective of Cohesion through Synergistic Cooperation on the Example of the Catching-Up Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-26, February.
- Kowalska-Pyzalska, Anna & Kott, Joanna & Kott, Marek, 2020. "Why Polish market of alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs) is the smallest in Europe? SWOT analysis of opportunities and threats," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Chenlei Xue & Huaguo Zhou & Qunqi Wu & Xueying Wu & Xingbo Xu, 2021. "Impact of Incentive Policies and Other Socio-Economic Factors on Electric Vehicle Market Share: A Panel Data Analysis from the 20 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-12, March.
- Karol Tucki & Olga Orynycz & Antoni Świć & Mateusz Mitoraj-Wojtanek, 2019. "The Development of Electromobility in Poland and EU States as a Tool for Management of CO 2 Emissions," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-22, July.
- Roberto Ruggieri & Marco Ruggeri & Giuliana Vinci & Stefano Poponi, 2021. "Electric Mobility in a Smart City: European Overview," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(2), pages 1-29, January.
- Anders F. Jensen & Thomas K. Rasmussen & Carlo G. Prato, 2020. "A Route Choice Model for Capturing Driver Preferences When Driving Electric and Conventional Vehicles," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-18, February.
- Christian Thiel & Anastasios Tsakalidis & Arnulf Jäger-Waldau, 2020. "Will Electric Vehicles Be Killed (again) or Are They the Next Mobility Killer App?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-10, April.
- Mengnan Li & Haiyi Ye & Xiawei Liao & Junping Ji & Xiaoming Ma, 2020. "How Shenzhen, China pioneered the widespread adoption of electric vehicles in a major city: Implications for global implementation," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), July.
- Simona Bigerna & Silvia Micheli, 2018. "Attitudes Toward Electric Vehicles: The Case of Perugia Using a Fuzzy Set Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Karol Tucki & Olga Orynycz & Mateusz Mitoraj-Wojtanek, 2020. "Perspectives for Mitigation of CO 2 Emission due to Development of Electromobility in Several Countries," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(16), pages 1-24, August.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Joanna Kott & Marek Kott, 2020. "Why Polish market of alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs) is the smallest in Europe? SWOT analysis of opportunities and threats," WORking papers in Management Science (WORMS) WORMS/20/04, Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
- Tomáš Formánek & Radek Tahal, 2020. "Socio-Demographic Aspects Affecting Individual Stances towards Electric and Hybrid Vehicles in the Czech Republic," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2020(2), pages 78-93.
- Amela Ajanovic & Reinhard Haas & Manfred Schrödl, 2021. "On the Historical Development and Future Prospects of Various Types of Electric Mobility," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(4), pages 1-25, February.
- Krystian Pietrzak & Oliwia Pietrzak, 2020. "Environmental Effects of Electromobility in a Sustainable Urban Public Transport," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, February.
More about this item
Keywordsair quality; health; pollution; good practices; multivariate analysis.;
All these keywords.
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:22:y:2020:i:53:p:256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.