Logistics Market Statistics and Opinions about the Supply Chain Management in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delia Adriana Marincas, 2008. "Information system for the supply chain management," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 236-253, June.
- Eduard Dinu & Cristina Curea, 2008. "Analysis and competitiveness in logistics," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 59-69, June.
- Gheorghe Săvoiu & Constantin Manea & Victor Iorga – Simăn & Florentina Magda Enescu & Mladen Čudanov, 2011. "A Corporate Model of Similitude for SMEs Reunion into a Corporation, Viewed from the Angle of Physical Thought, and Its Complex Economic and Social Impact," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 10-27, February.
- Cristina Venera GEAMBASU & Iulia JIANU & Ionel JIANU & Alexandru GAVRILA, 2011. "Influence Factors for the Choice of a Software Development Methodology," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 479-494, December.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain management (SCM); logistics services for the customer; Romanian logistics market; logistics performance index; logistic infrastructure; Third Party Logistics (3PLs); Information Systems for Supply Chain Management.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:15:y:2013:i:33:p:180-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.