Information system for the supply chain management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viorel Lefter & Cleopatra Sendroiu & Constantin Roman & Aurelina Geta Roman, 2007. "Electronic cost alternatives for e-commerce," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(21), pages 79-90, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela Ţigu & Bogdan Călăreţu, 2013. "Supply Chain Management Performance in Tourism. Continental Hotels Chain Case," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 103-115, February.
- Alexandru Constăngioară, 2013. "Performance Metrics in Supply Chain Management. Evidence from Romanian Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 170-179, February.
- Ramona Iulia Ţarţavulea & Radu Ioan Petrariu, 2013. "Logistics Market Statistics and Opinions about the Supply Chain Management in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 180-196, February.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain management; logistics; information system; Web technology; e-commerce; collaboration; information visibility;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:10:y:2008:i:24:p:236-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.