Supply Chain Management Performance in Tourism. Continental Hotels Chain Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delia Adriana Marincas, 2008. "Information system for the supply chain management," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 236-253, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olimpia State & Claudia Gabriela Baicu & Delia Popescu, 2014. "The Responsibility of Organisations towards Customers. Case Study – Romanian Travel Agencies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 258-258, February.
- Ovidiu-Niculae Bordean & Anca Borza, 2014. "Strategic Management Practices within the Romanian Hotel Industry," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1238-1238, August.
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:303-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Guedes de Carvalho & Zélia Serrasqueiro & Paulo Maças Nunes, 2013. "Profitability determinants of fitness SMEs: Empirical evidence from Portugal using panel data," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 417-430, June.
- Anca Atanase & Ion Schileru, 2014. "Quality and Vision in the Romanian Tourism Agencies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1298-1298, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; demand management; hotel services; distributions strategies; tourist traffic indicators;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:15:y:2013:i:33:p:103-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.