Influence Factors for the Choice of a Software Development Methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bellante, Don & Green, Carole A., 2004. "Relative risk aversion among the elderly," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 269-281.
- Renate Schubert, 1999. "Financial Decision-Making: Are Women Really More Risk-Averse?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 381-385, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramona Iulia Ţarţavulea & Radu Ioan Petrariu, 2013. "Logistics Market Statistics and Opinions about the Supply Chain Management in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 180-196, February.
- ȚARȚAVULEA (DIEACONESCU) Ramona Iulia, 2015. "Model for Determining the Optimum Location for Performance Improvement in Supply-Chain Strategies," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSoftware development methodology; Rational Unified Process; Rapid Application Development; Extreme Programming; choosing the adequate methodology;
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ami:journl:v:10:y:2011:i:4:p:479-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.