Alexandru Adrian Gavrila
Facultatea de Contabilitate şi Informatică de Gestiune Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:fiasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Cristina Venera GEAMBASU & Iulia JIANU & Ionel JIANU & Alexandru GAVRILA, 2011. "Influence Factors for the Choice of a Software Development Methodology," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 479-494, December.
- Alexandru Gavrila & Delia Babeanu & Dana Boldeanu, 2009. "Implementing a CRM System in the Context of Internet Technologies," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 16-21, September.
- Alexandru GAVRILA & Delia BABEANU & Cristina GEAMBASU, 2009. "Considerations Regarding The Implementation Of Erp Systems Within The Actual Economical-Financial Crisis," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(23), pages 77-83, december.
- Delia BÄƒbeanu & Alexandru Adrian GavrilÄƒ & Valerica MareÅŸ, 2009. "Strategic Outlines: Between Value And Digital Assets Management," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-33.
- Delia Babeanu & Gabriel Cozgarea & Irina Bogdana Pugna & Alexandru Adrian Gavrila, 2009. "Information Flow Assured By It&C Continuity Planning," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 887-891, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cristina Venera GEAMBASU & Iulia JIANU & Ionel JIANU & Alexandru GAVRILA, 2011.
"Influence Factors for the Choice of a Software Development Methodology,"
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 479-494, December.
- ȚARȚAVULEA (DIEACONESCU) Ramona Iulia, 2015. "Model for Determining the Optimum Location for Performance Improvement in Supply-Chain Strategies," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
- Ramona Iulia Ţarţavulea & Radu Ioan Petrariu, 2013. "Logistics Market Statistics and Opinions about the Supply Chain Management in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 180-196, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandru Adrian Gavrila should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.