Supply Function Competition in the Spanish Wholesale Electricity Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamiński, Jacek, 2012. "The development of market power in the Polish power generation sector: A 10-year perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 136-147.
- Kamiński, Jacek, 2014. "A blocked takeover in the Polish power sector: A model-based analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 42-52.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Nasirov, Shahriyar & Silva, Carlos, 2016. "The development of market power in the Spanish power generation sector: Perspectives after market liberalization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 700-710.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Espinosa, María Paz, 2012. "The impact of regulation on pricing behavior in the Spanish electricity market (2002–2005)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2039-2045.
- Kamiński, Jacek, 2011. "Market power in a coal-based power generation sector: The case of Poland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6634-6644.
- Carolina Manzano & Xavier Vives, 2016.
"Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6261, CESifo Group Munich.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2017. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," Working Papers 2072/292436, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2016. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2017. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," IESE Research Papers D/1162, IESE Business School.
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2013. "Understanding Tariff Deficit and its Challenges," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2013-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Moutinho, Victor & Moreira, António C. & Mota, Jorge, 2014. "Do regulatory mechanisms promote competition and mitigate market power? Evidence from Spanish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 403-412.
- Paulo Cesar Coutinho & Andre Rossi de Oliveira, 2013. "Trading Forward in the Brazilian Electricity Market," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 272-287.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1318-:d:106509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mulder, Machiel & Petrikaitė, Vaiva & Scholtens, Bert, 2015. "Distributed energy generation techniques and the competitive fringe effect in electricity markets," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 125-140.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Pizarro-Irizar, Cristina, 2017. "Has renewable energy induced competitive behavior in the Spanish electricity market?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 171-182.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2010v31-04-a06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.