The Impact of Energy Prices on Technology Choice in the United States Steel Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Millock, Katrin & Nauges, Céline, 2008.
"The effect of uncertainty on pollution abatement investments: Measuring hurdle rates for Swedish industry,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 475-491, December.
- Åsa Löfgren & Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2008. "The Effect of Uncertainty on Pollution Abatement Investments: Measuring Hurdle Rates for Swedish Industry," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00343702, HAL.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Chapter 11 Technological change and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 461-516 Elsevier.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00261523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Gamtessa & Adugna Olani, 2016. "How Does Energy-Cost Lead to Energy Efficiency? Panel Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 1368, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Millock, Katrin & Nauges, Céline, 2007.
"Using Ex Post Data to Estimate the Hurdle Rate of Abatement Investments - An Application to the Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry and Energy Sector,"
Working Papers in Economics
249, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- LOFGREN Asa & MILLOCK Katrin & NAUGES CÃ©line, 2007. "Using Ex Post Data to Estimate the Hurdle Rate of Abatement Investments - An application to the Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry and Energy Sector," LERNA Working Papers 07.06.227, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges & Åsa Löfgren, 2007. "Using Ex Post Data to Estimate the Hurdle Rate of Abatement Investments – An Application to the Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry and Energy Sector," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00272041, HAL.
- Popp, David & Newell, Richard G. & Jaffe, Adam B., 2010. "Energy, the Environment, and Technological Change," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Kander, Astrid & Schon, Lennart, 2007. "The energy-capital relation--Sweden 1870-2000," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 291-305, September.
- Adam Jaffe & Richard Newell & Robert Stavins, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Technological Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 41-70, June.
- Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D., 2007.
"Where are the industrial technologies in energy-economy models? An innovative CGE approach for steel production in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 799-825, July.
- Katja Schumacher & Ronald D. Sands, 2006. "Where Are the Industrial Technologies in Energy-Economy Models?: An Innovative CGE Approach for Steel Production in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 605, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00343702 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgina Moreno & David Sunding, 2001. "Factor Price Risk and the Diffusion of Conservation Technology: Evidence from the Water Industry," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-36, Claremont Colleges.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1993v14-02-a03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.