Structure and Organization of the Natural Gas Industry: Differences between the United States and the Federal Republic of Germany and Implications for the Carrier Status of Pipelines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur De Vany & W. David Walls, 1994. "Open Access And The Emergence Of A Competitive Natural Gas Market," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 77-96, April.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008. "Some economics of seasonal gas storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4235-4246, November.
- Nuno Bento, 2007. "Prospects for the hydrogen transition based on the network economic approach : Insights from the electricity and gas experience in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00193674, HAL.
- Bright E Okogu, 2002. "Issues in Global Natural Gas; A Primer and Analysis," IMF Working Papers 02/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2011. "Vertical Relations and Energy Networks: Selected Issues," Chapters,in: Competition, Contracts and Electricity Markets, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bento, Nuno, 2008. "Building and interconnecting hydrogen networks: Insights from the electricity and gas experience in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3009-3018, August.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1990v11-03-a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.