Nobel Laureate: Trygve Haavelmo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "Investment and the Rate of Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1335-1345, Nov.-Dec..
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Robert M. Solow & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1968. "Output, Employment, and Wages in the Short Run," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(4), pages 537-560.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2006. "Fallacy of the Multiplier Effect: Correcting the Income Analysis," ISER Discussion Paper 0673, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kallåk Anundsen , André & Sigurd Holmsen Krogh, Tord & Nymoen, Ragnar & Vislie, Jon, 2011. "Overdeterminacy and endogenous cycles: Trygve Haavelmo’s business cycle model and its implications for monetary policy," Memorandum 03/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hendry, David F. & Johansen, Søren, 2015. "Model Discovery And Trygve Haavelmo’S Legacy," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 93-114, February.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2002.
"Patinkin, the Cowles Commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 226-259.
- BOIANOVSKY, Mauro, 2001. "Patinkin, the cowles commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply," Working Papers 2001039, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Chand, Sheetal K., 2012. "The Relevance of Haavelmo’s Macroeconomic Theorizing for Contemporary Policy Making," Memorandum 06/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kalle Moene, 2012. "Dissimilarities in Economic Evolution," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 37, pages 1-4.
- Sheetal K. Chand, 2012. "The Relevance of Haavelmo's Macroeconomic Theorizing for Contemporary Macro Policy Making," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 37, pages 1-3.
- André K. Anundsen & Tord S. Krogh & Ragnar Nymoen & Jon Vislie, 2014. "Overdeterminacy and Endogenous Cycles: Trygve Haavelmo's Business Cycle Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 460-486, July.
- Sheetal K. Chand, 2004. "Macroeconomics - Which Way Now? Old versus New Styles," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 30, pages 11-26.
- André K. Anundsen & Ragnar Nymoen & Tord S. Krogh & Jon Vislie, 2012. "The macroeconomics of Trygve Haavelmo," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 37, pages 1-2.
More about this item
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:5:y:1991:i:3:p:175-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.