Budget Deficits and National Saving: Are Politicians Exogenous?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xinshen DIAO & Terry L. ROE & A. Erinç YELDAN, 1999.
"How Fiscal Mismanagement May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From An Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model For Turkey,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(1), pages 59-88, March.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1998. "How Fiscal (Mis)-Management May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From an Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model for Turkey," Bulletins 7459, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Reiter, Michael, 1999. "Ricardian equivalence with uninformed consumers?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 747-758, November.
- Marc Hayford, 2005. "Fiscal policy and national saving," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 981-992.
- Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Motta, Alberto, 2012. "Why aren't developed countries saving?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1261-1275.
- John P. Judd & Bharat Trehan, 1990. "What does unemployment tell us about future inflation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 15-26.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Bernardo D. Roth & F. Alejandro Villagómez, 2008.
"Fiscal Policy and National Saving in Mexico, 1980-2006,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 23(2), pages 281-312.
- Alejandro Villagómez & Bernardo Roth Rivero, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and National Saving in Mexico, 1980-2006," Working papers DTE 387, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995.
"What do budget deficits do?,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 95-119.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995. "What do Budget Deficits Do?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1740, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995. "What Do Budget Deficits Do?," NBER Working Papers 5263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Augustine C. Arize & Ioannis N. Kallianotis & Scott Liu & John Malindretos & Alex Panayides, 2014. "National Debt and Its Effects on Several Other Variables: An Econometric Study of the United States," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 98-113, October.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:npf:wpaper:35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:3:y:1989:i:2:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.