Corporate Audits and How to Fix Them
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrunada, Benito & Paz-Ares, Candido, 1997. "Mandatory rotation of company auditors: A critical examination," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-61, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i::p:1-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- DeAngelo, Linda Elizabeth, 1981. "Auditor size and audit quality," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 183-199, December.
- Mark L. DeFond, 2002. "Do Non-Audit Service Fees Impair Auditor Independence? Evidence from Going Concern Audit Opinions," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 1247-1274, September.
- Shyam Sunder, 2003.
"Rethinking the Structure of Accounting and Auditing,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm382, Yale School of Management.
- Shyam Sunder, 2003. "Rethinking the Structure of Accounting and Auditing," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm392, Yale School of Management.
- Coffee, John C., 2004. "Gatekeeper Failure and Reform: The Challenge of Fashioning Relevant Reforms," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt13d8s2qs, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Goldberg, Victor P, 1988. "Accountable Accountants: Is Third-Party Liability Necessary?," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 295-312, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esther Duflo & Michael Greenstone & Nicholas Ryan, 2013.
"Truth-telling by Third-party Auditors and the Response of Polluting Firms: Experimental Evidence from India,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(4), pages 1499-1545.
- Esther Duflo & Michael Greenstone & Rohini Pande & Nicholas Ryan, 2013. "Truth-telling by Third-party Auditors and the Response of Polluting Firms: Experimental Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 19259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Duflo & Michael Greenstone & Rohini Pande & Nicholas Ryan, 2013. "Truth-telling by Third-party Auditors and the Response of Polluting Firms: Experimental Evidence from India," CID Working Papers 262, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- repec:oup:revfin:v:21:y:2017:i:1:p:7-31. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10997-016-9369-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Jara-Bertin & Jean P. Sepulveda, 2014. "Earnings Management and Performance in Family-Controlled Firms:Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Serie Working Papers 01, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Nov 2014.
More about this item
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:24:y:2010:i:2:p:189-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.