Economics and Electronic Commerce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fiona Scott Morton & Florian Zettelmeyer & Jorge Silva Risso, 2000. "Internet Car Retailing," NBER Working Papers 7961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Varian, Hal R., 1989. "Price discrimination," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 597-654 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jannett Highfill & Kevin O’Brien, 2007. "Bidding and prices for online art auctions: sofa art or investment," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 31(4), pages 279-292, December.
- David Forrest, 2014. "Football and betting," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 23, pages 383-400 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2003.
"Les effets des technologies de l'information et de communication sur la croissance économique; le cas de la Tunisie
[ICT contribution to growth; the case of tunisia]," MPRA Paper 27537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2004. "Internet traffic dynamics," MPRA Paper 10827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fairlie, Robert W., 2005.
"The effects of home computers on school enrollment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 533-547, October.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Effects of Home Computers on School Enrollment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt82w8v1m8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Paul Peter Sint, 2003.
"B2C eCommerce Strategy and Market Structure: The Survey Based Approach,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
323, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Peter Paul Sint, 2003. "B2C eCommerce Strategy and Market Structure: The Survey Based Approach," Industrial Organization 0301012, EconWPA.
- Fahy, Colleen A., 2006. "Internet versus traditional retailing: An address model approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 240-255.
- Arup Daripa & Sandeep Kapur, 2001. "Pricing on the Internet," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 202-216, Summer.
- Fairlie Robert W, 2004.
"Race and the Digital Divide,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-40, September.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Race and the Digital Divide," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt48h8h99w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:1:p:1-18. is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyunwoo Lim & Narushige Shiode, 2011. "Parcel Distribution Networks for Online Shopping Business," Chapters,in: Transportation and Economic Development Challenges, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Guido De Blasio, 2006. "Does the Internet Kill the Distance? Evidence From Navigation, E-Commerce, and E-Banking," ERSA conference papers ersa06p440, European Regional Science Association.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002.
"Internet Economics and Policy: An Australian Perspective,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(242), pages 343-357, September.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002. "Internet economics and policy: An Australian perspective," MPRA Paper 10686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Sutter, 2005. "State Regulations and E-Commerce: The Case for Internet Casket Sales in Oklahoma," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Spring 20), pages 27-42.
- Wen, Mei, 2004. "E-commerce, productivity, and fluctuation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 187-206, October.
- James V. Koch & Richard J. Cebula, 2002. "Price, Quality, And Service On The Internet: Sense And Nonsense," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Liu, Ting-Kun & Chen, Jong-Rong & Huang, Cliff C.J. & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2013. "E-commerce, R&D, and productivity: Firm-level evidence from Taiwan," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 272-283.
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Michael Latzer, 2002. "Competition in B2C eCommerce: Analytical Issues and Empirical Evidence," Industrial Organization 0211001, EconWPA.
- Tse, C.Y.Chung Yi, 2004. "Search frictions, market power, and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 323-346, June.
- Strzębicki, Dariusz, 0. "The electronic marketplace as the element of the agricultural market infrastructure," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
More about this item
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:15:y:2001:i:1:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.