Current Publication Lags in Economics Journals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2007.
"The Slowdown In First‐Response Times Of Economics Journals: Can It Be Beneficial?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 179-187, January.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2002. "The slowdown in first-response times of economics journals: Can it be beneficial?," MPRA Paper 4478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Victoria Anauati & Sebastian Galiani & Ramiro H. Gálvez, 2018.
"Differences in citation patterns across journal tiers in economics,"
Documentos de Trabajo LACEA
016701, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- María Victoria Anauati & Sebastian Galiani & Ramiro H. Gálvez, 2018. "Differences in Citation Patterns across Journal Tiers in Economics," NBER Working Papers 25101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip R P Coelho & James E McClure & Peter J Reilly, 2014.
"An Investigation of Editorial Favoritism in the AER,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 274-281, March.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James McClure, 2012. "An Investigation of Editorial Favoritism in the AER," Working Papers 201203, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Damien Besancenot & Kim Huynh & Joao Faria, 2012.
"Search and research: the influence of editorial boards on journals’ quality,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 687-702, October.
- Damien Besancenot & Joao Faria & Kim Huynh, 2009. "Search and Research: The influence of editorial boards on journals' quality," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00370785, HAL.
- Glenn Ellison, 2002. "The Slowdown of the Economics Publishing Process," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 947-993, October.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:155-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cherkashin, Ivan & Demidova, Svetlana & Imai, Susumu & Krishna, Kala, 2009.
"The inside scoop: Acceptance and rejection at the journal of international economics,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 120-132, February.
- Demidova Svetlana & Susumu Imai & Ivan Cherkashin & Kala Krishna, 2008. "The Inside Scoop: Acceptance And Rejection At The Journal Of International Economics," Working Paper 1166, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Ivan Cherkashin & Svetlana Demidova & Susumu Imai & Kala Krishna, 2008. "The Inside Scoop: Acceptance and Rejection at the Journal of International Economics," NBER Working Papers 13957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1992. "The Young Economist's Guide to Professional Etiquette," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 169-179, Winter.
- Lee, Sam-Ho, 2009. "A theory of self-selection in a market with matching frictions: An application to delay in refereeing times in economics journals," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 344-360, October.
- Bruno Frey, 2005. "Problems with Publishing: Existing State and Solutions," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 173-190, April.
- Björk, Bo-Christer & Solomon, David, 2013. "The publishing delay in scholarly peer-reviewed journals," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 914-923.
- Trivedi, Pravin K, 1993. "An Analysis of Publication Lags in Econometrics," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 93-100, Jan.-Marc.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "The Game Academics Play: Editors Versus Authors," Working Paper Series 105, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Damien Besancenot & Joao Faria & Kim Huynh, 2009. "Search and Research: The influence of editorial boards on journals' quality," Working Papers halshs-00370785, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:18:y:1980:i:3:p:1050-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.