The Long-Run Effects of Attending an Elite School: Evidence from the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estrada, Ricardo & Gignoux, Jérémie, 2017.
"Benefits to elite schools and the expected returns to education: Evidence from Mexico City,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 168-194.
- Estrada, Ricardo & Gignoux, Jérémie, 2017. "Benefits to Elite Schools and the Expected Returns to Education: Evidence from Mexico City," Research Department working papers 1017, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Ricardo Estrada & Jérémie Gignoux, 2017. "Benefits to elite schools and the expected returns to education: Evidence from Mexico City," Post-Print halshs-01513644, HAL.
- Christian Dustmann & Hyejin Ku & Do Wan Kwak, 2017. "Why Are Single-Sex Schools Successful?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6535, CESifo Group Munich.
- Reilee L. Berger & John V. Winters, 2016.
"Does Private Schooling Increase Adult Earnings? Cohort-Level Evidence for U.S. States,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 281-294, Winter.
- Berger, Reilee L. & Winters, John V., 2016. "Does Private Schooling Increase Adult Earnings? Cohort-Level Evidence for U.S. States," IZA Discussion Papers 10135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:30:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00148-017-0643-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerhardts, Ilka & Sunde, Uwe & Zierow, Larissa, 2016. "Denominational Schools and Returns to Education - Gender Socialization in Multigrade Classrooms?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145762, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Luc Behaghel & Clément de Chaisemartin & Marc Gurgand, 2017.
"Ready for Boarding? The Effects of a Boarding School for Disadvantaged Students,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 140-164, January.
- Behaghel, Luc & de Chaisemartin, Clement & Gurgand, Marc, 2015. "Ready for boarding? The effects of a boarding school for disadvantaged students," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1059, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Luc Behaghel & Clément De Chaisemartin & Marc Gurgand, 2017. "Ready for Boarding? The Effects of a Boarding School for Disadvantaged Students," Post-Print hal-01590806, HAL.
- Anderson, Kathryn & Gong, Xue & Hong, Kai & Zhang, Xi, 2016. "Do selective high schools improve student achievement? Effects of exam schools in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 121-134.
- Schnepel, Kevin T. & Schurer, Stefanie, 2017. "Early Life Health Interventions and Childhood Development: Evidence from Special Care Nursery Assignment in Australia’s Northern Territory," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168240, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejapp:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:150-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.