The Role of International Fragmentation in the Development Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arndt, Sven W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk (ed.), 2001. "Fragmentation: New Production Patterns in the World Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199243310.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2000. "Globalization and the Theory of Input Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026210086x, May.
- Ohyama, Michihiro & Jones, Ronald W, 1995. "Technology Choice, Overtaking, and Comparative Advantage," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 224-234, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Marjit, Sugata, 2011.
"Growth with time zone differences,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 637-640.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2010. "Skilled-Unskilled Wage Inequality And Urban Unemployment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(4), pages 997-1007, October.
- Toru Kikuchi & Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2013.
"Trade with Time Zone Differences: Factor Market Implications,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 699-711, November.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2011. "Trade with Time Zone Differences: Factor Market Implications," MPRA Paper 37931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Toru Kikuchi & Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2012. "Trade with Time Zone Differences:Factor Market Implications," Discussion Papers Series 462, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Marjit, Sugata, 2011. "Trade with time zone differences: factor market implications," MPRA Paper 30788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2014. "A Ricardian Theory of Production, Trade and Finance - The Role of Credit Market Imperfection," MPRA Paper 60830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Michela Vecchi & Francesco Venturini, 2018. "Off‐Shoring, Specialization and R&D," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 64(1), pages 26-51, March.
- repec:spr:eurase:v:8:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s40822-017-0086-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2011.
"Shift Working And Trade In Labour Services With Time Zone Differences,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 553-564, December.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "Shift Working and Trade in Labor Services with Time Zone Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 3542, CESifo Group Munich.
- Li, Kunwang & Song, Ligang & Zhao, Xingjun, 2008. "Component Trade and China?s Global Economic Integration," WIDER Working Paper Series 101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marjit, Sugata & Yang, Lei & Xu, Xinpeng, 2009. "International Trade and Local Outsourcing," MPRA Paper 19156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai Tong, 2005. "The impact of rules of origin on trade flows," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 567-624, July.
- Chakrabarti, Avik & Mitra, Rajarshi, 2010. "Skilled-unskilled wage inequality and offshore outsourcing with asymmetric adjustment costs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 340-345, April.
- Sugata Marjit & Toru Kikuchi, 2011. "Time Zones and FDI with Heterogenous Firms," Discussion Papers Series 425, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai-Tong, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?," CARIS Working Papers 03, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Beladi, Hamid & Marjit, Sugata & Weiher, Kenneth, 2011. "An analysis of the demand for skill in a growing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1471-1474, July.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik, 2008. "Foreign equity participation under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 279-295, July.
- Biswajit Mandal & Sugata Marjit & Noritsugu Nakanishi, 2018.
"Outsourcing, factor prices and skill formation in countries with non-overlapping time zones,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 8(2), pages 289-304, August.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata & Nakanishi, Noritsugu, 2015. "Outsourcing, Factor Prices and Skill Formation in Countries with Non-overlapping Time Zones," MPRA Paper 68227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2003. "Trade and Technology Transfers: a Comparative Study of Turkey, India and China," Working Papers 2003-16, CEPII research center.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2016.
"Competitive General Equilibrium with Finite Change and Theory of Policy Making,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2014. "Competitive General Equilibrium with Finite Change and Theory of Policy Making," Discussion Papers 2014-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- repec:bpj:bejeap:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:15:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sugata Marjit & Suryaprakash Mishra, 2016. "Credit, Inequality and Trade," Discussion Papers Series 559, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:91:y:2001:i:2:p:363-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.