Valuing Alternative-Fuel Vehicles in Southern California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jèrome Massiani, 2011. "Modelling and evaluation of the diffusion of electric vehicles: existing models, results, and proposal for a new model," Working Papers 1106, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2011.
- Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt, 2001. "The welfare impacts of alternative policies to address atmospheric pollution in urban road transport," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 383-411, July.
- Georg Hirte & Stefan Tscharaktschiew, 2012. "The optimal subsidy on electric vehicles in a metropolitan area - a SCGE study for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa12p324, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward Calthrop & Stef Proost, 1998. "Road Transport Externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 335-348, April.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2002. "Costs and Benefits of Electric Vehicles - A 2010 Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 73, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ito, Yutaka & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015.
"The potential of alternative fuel vehicles: A cost-benefit analysis,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 39-50.
- Ito, Yutaka & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "The Potential of Alternative Fuel Vehicles: A Cost-Benefit Analysis," MPRA Paper 62362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2013. "The optimal subsidy on electric vehicles in German metropolitan areas: A spatial general equilibrium analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 515-528.
- Jèrome Massiani, 2011. "Modelling and evaluation of the diffusion of electric vehicles: existing models, results, and proposal for a new model," Working Papers 11_6, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2011.
- Massiani, Jérôme, 2015.
"Cost-Benefit Analysis of policies for the development of electric vehicles in Germany: Methods and results,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 19-26.
- J�r�me Massiani & J�rg Radeke, 2013. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of policies for the development of electric vehicles in Germany: methods and results," Working Papers 2013:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:2:p:265-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.