EMU as a Device for Collective Fiscal Retrenchment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neary, J.P. & Thom, D.R., 1996.
"Punts, Pounds and Euros: In Search of an Optimum Currency Area,"
96/24, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Rodney Thom & J. Peter Neary, 1996. "Punts, pounds and euros : in search of an optimum currency area," Working Papers 199624, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000.
"The Aftermath of the 1992 ERM Breakup: Was There a Macroeconomic Free Lunch?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Currency Crises, pages 241-282
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1999. "The Aftermath of the 1992 ERM Breakup: Was There a Macroeconomic Free Lunch?," NBER Working Papers 6964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1999. "The Aftermath of the 1992 ERM Break-up: Was There a Macroeconomic Free Lunch?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:4-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buettner, Thiess & Wildasin, David E., 2006.
"The dynamics of municipal fiscal adjustment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1115-1132, August.
- Thiess Büttner & David E. Wildasin, 2002. "The Dynamics of Municipal Fiscal Adjustment," CESifo Working Paper Series 649, CESifo Group Munich.
- David E. Wildasin & Thiess Buettner, 2005. "The Dynamics of Municipal Fiscal Adjustment," Working Papers 2005-03, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Thiess Buettner & David E. Wildasin, 2003. "The Dynamics of Municipal Fiscal Adjustment," Public Economics 0309007, EconWPA.
- Thomas D. Willett, "undated". "A Political Economy Analysis of the Maastricht and Stability Pact Fiscal Criteria," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-33, Claremont Colleges.
- Schmidt, André, 2014. "Elemente einer Fiskalverfassung für die Eurozone," Beiträge zur Jahrestagung 2014 (Goettingen) 107394, Verein für Socialpolitik, Ausschuss für Wirtschaftssysteme und Institutionenökonomik.
- Anthony J. Pellechio & Saqib Rizavi & Phebby Kufa, 2003. "Fiscal Sustainability and Policy Issues in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 03/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Benczes, István, 1999.
"Fiskális politika a Gazdasági és Monetáris Unióban
[Fiscal policy in the European Economic and Monetary Union]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 362-379.
- E. Mengus, 2014. "International Bailouts: Why Did Banks' Collective Bet Lead Europe to Rescue Greece?," Working papers 502, Banque de France.
- Oates, Wallace E., 2001. "Fiscal competition and European Union: contrasting perspectives," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 133-145, April.
- van der Hoek, M. Peter, 1998. "From Nation to State: A Difficult Process," MPRA Paper 6039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, André, 2011. "Fiskalische Stabilität in einer Währungsunion," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 13/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:2:p:227-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.