Empirical Models of Discrete Strategic Choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Poterba, James M., 1995. "Balanced Budget Rules and Fiscal Policy: Evidence From the States," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 329-336, September.
- Bunch, Beverly S, 1991. "The Effect of Constitutional Debt Limits on Stage Governments' Use of Public Authorities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 68(1-3), pages 57-69, January.
- Poterba, James M, 1994.
"State Responses to Fiscal Crises: The Effects of Budgetary Institutions and Politics,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 799-821, August.
- James M. Poterba, 1993. "State Responses to Fiscal Crisis: The Effects of Budgetary Institutionsand Politics," NBER Working Papers 4375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, James M., 1995. "Balanced Budget Rules and Fiscal Policy: Evidence From the States," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 329-36, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yael Hochberg & Michael Mazzeo & Ryan McDevitt, 2015. "Specialization and Competition in the Venture Capital Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(4), pages 323-347, June.
- Andrew Cohen & Michael Mazzeo, 2004. "Market structure and competition among retail depository institutions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Konstantinos Giannakas & Jonathan D. Kaplan, 2005. "Policy Design and Conservation Compliance on Highly Erodible Lands," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(1).
- Toivanen, Otto & Waterson, Michael, 2000. "Empirical research on discrete choice game theory models of entry: An illustration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 985-992, May.
- Tülin Erdem & Kannan Srinivasan & Wilfred Amaldoss & Patrick Bajari & Hai Che & Teck Ho & Wes Hutchinson & Michael Katz & Michael Keane & Robert Meyer & Peter Reiss, 2005. "Theory-Driven Choice Models," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 225-237, December.
- Yang, Zhou, 2006. "Correlated Equilibrium and the Estimation of Static Discrete Games with Complete Information," MPRA Paper 79395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otto Toivanen & Michael Waterson, 2005.
"Market Structure and Entry: Where's the Beef?,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(3), pages 680-699, Autumn.
- Toivanen, O. & Waterson, M., 2001. "Market Structure and Entry: Where's the Beef?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 593, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kline, Brendan & Tamer, Elie, 2012. "Bounds for best response functions in binary games," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 92-105.
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter, 2006. "Do Entry Conditions Vary over Time? Entry and Competition in the Broadband Market: 1999-2003," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vishal Singh & Ting Zhu, 2008. "Pricing and Market Concentration in Oligopoly Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 1020-1035, 11-12.
- Liran Einav (Stanford University), 2004. "Not All Rivals Look Alike: An Empirical Model for Discrete Games with Asymmetric Rivals," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 626, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:2:p:421-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.