Endogenous Tariff Formation under Representative Democracy: A Probabilistic Voting Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg & Heinrich Ursprung, 2010.
"A positive theory of the earnings relationship of unemployment benefits,"
Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 137-163, October.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 2007. "A Positive Theory of the Earnings Relationship of Unemployment Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 3003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2008.
"Heterogeneous information and trade policy,"
Economics Working Papers
1296, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2011.
- Ponzetto, Giacomo AM, 2011. "Heterogeneous Information and Trade Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2011. "Heterogeneous Information and Trade Policy," 2011 Meeting Papers 189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giacomo Ponzetto, 2011. "Heterogeneous Information and Trade Policy," Working Papers 596, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Yuichiro Kamada Jr. & Fuhito Kojima Jr., 2014. "Voter Preferences, Polarization, and Electoral Policies," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 203-236, November.
- Baccini, Leonardo, 2012. "Democratization and trade policy: an empirical analysis of developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44924, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hwang, Jinyoung & Jung, Kun-Oh, 2002. "Initial asset inequality and tariff formation: a cross-country analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 405-410, August.
- Pyne, Derek, 2006.
"Microfoundations of Influencing Public Opinion: Lobbying and Voting for Trade Policies,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 551-576.
- Derek Pyne, 1997. "Microfoundations of Influencing Public Opinion Lobbying and Voting for Trade Policies," Working Papers 1997_03, York University, Department of Economics.
- Dolmas, Jim, 2014. "Almost orthogonal outcomes under probabilistic voting: A cautionary example," MPRA Paper 53628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjerksund, Petter & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 1998. "The political economy of capital controls and tax policy in a small open economy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 543-559, August.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirabelle Muûls & Dimitra Petropoulou, 2013.
"A swing state theory of trade protection in the Electoral College,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 705-724, May.
- Dimitra Petropoulou & Mirabelle Muuls, 2007. "A Swing-State Theory of Trade Protection in the Electoral College," Economics Series Working Papers 372, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mirabelle Muûls & Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "A Swing-State Theory of Trade Protection in the Electoral College," CEP Discussion Papers dp0849, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Muûls, Mirabelle & Petropoulou, Dimitra, 2008. "A swing-state theory of trade protection in the electoral college," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19638, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6251 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Warskett & Stanley Winer & Walter Hettich, 1998. "The Complexity of Tax Structure in Competitive Political Systems," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(2), pages 123-151, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:85:y:1995:i:4:p:956-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.