An Empirical Test of the Infant Industry Argument: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuhiro Kaneda, 2000. "Warranted Skepticism: A Dynamic Model of Infant Industry Protection," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1668, Econometric Society.
- Léo CHARLES, 2017. "A new empirical test of the infant-industry argument : the case of Switzerland protectionism during the 19th century," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Philippe Aghion & Jing Cai & Mathias Dewatripont & Luosha Du & Ann Harrison & Patrick Legros, 2015.
"Industrial Policy and Competition,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 1-32, October.
- Aghion, Philippe & Dewatripont, Mathias & Du, Liqun & Harrison, Ann & Legros, Patrick, 2011. "Industrial Policy and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 8619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Aghion & Jing Cai & Mathias Dewatripont & Luosha Du & Ann Harrison & Patrick Legros, 2015. "Industrial policy and competition," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/229424, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Luosha Du & Ann Harrison & Patrick Legros, 2012. "Industrial Policy and Competition," NBER Working Papers 18048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Martin, Ralf & Overman, Henry & Van Reenen, John, 2012.
"The Causal Effects of an Industrial Policy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Martin, Ralf & Overman, Henry G. & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "The causal effects of an industrial policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58575, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Martin, Ralf & Overman, Henry G & Van Reenen, John, 2012. "The causal effects of an industrial policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8818, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Ralf Martin & Henry Overman & John Van Reenen, 2012. "The Causal Effects of an Industrial Policy," NBER Working Papers 17842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Ralf Martin & Henry G. Overman & John Van Reenen, 2012. "The Causal Effects of an Industrial Policy," SERC Discussion Papers 0098, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kaneda, Mitsuhiro, 2003. "Policy designs in a dynamic model of infant industry protection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-115, October.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1995.
"Estimating the effects of trade policy,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1553-1595
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," Department of Economics 95-10, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2004. "Estimating The Effects Of Trade Policy," Working Papers 9510, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," Papers 95-10, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 5051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Tena Junguito, 2010.
"Tariff History Lessons from the European Periphery. Protection Intensity and the Infant Industry Argument in Spain and Italy 1870-1930,"
Historical Social Research (Section 'Cliometrics'),
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 35(1), pages 340-363.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2006. "Tariff history lessons from the European periphery. protection intensity and the infant industry argument in Spain and Italy 1870-1930," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp06-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Dougas A. Irwin, 1998. "Did Late Nineteenth Century U.S. Tariffs Promote Infant Industries? Evidence from the Tinplate Industry," NBER Working Papers 6835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos CINQUETTI, "undated". "Comparative Advantages and Average Costs Under Trade Protection," EcoMod2008 23800024, EcoMod.
- Lee, Jaymin, 1997. "The maturation and growth of infant industries: The case of Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1271-1281, August.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:455097 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:84:y:1994:i:4:p:1090-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.