Intertemporal Prices and the U.S. Trade Balance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca & Gust, Christopher, 2008.
"Trade adjustment and the composition of trade,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2622-2650, August.
- Christopher Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust, 2006. "Trade Adjustment and the Composition of Trade," 2006 Meeting Papers 788, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher J. Gust, 2006. "Trade adjustment and the composition of trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 859, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995.
"The intertemporal approach to the current account,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 34, pages 1731-1799
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 1994. "The Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-044, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1994. "The Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account," NBER Working Papers 4893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1994. "The Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233395, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- M Bahmani-Oskooee & A Ratha, 2009. "S-Curve Dynamics of Trade: Evidence from US-Canada Commodity Trade," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Warner, Andrew M, 1994.
"Does World Investment Demand Determine U.S. Exports?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1409-1422, December.
- Andrew M. Warner, 1992. "Does world investment demand determine U.S. exports?," International Finance Discussion Papers 423, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lee, Jaewoo, 1998. "Intertemporal substitution in imported durables," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 113-133, February.
- Boileau, Martin, 1999. "Trade in capital goods and the volatility of net exports and the terms of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 347-365, August.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Hara, Naoko & Hirose, Yasuo & Teranishi, Yuki, 2005.
"The Japanese Economic Model (JEM),"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 23(2), pages 61-142, May.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Naoko Hara & Yasuo Hirose & Yuki Teranishi, 2004. "The Japanese Economic Model: JEM," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 04-E-3, Bank of Japan.
- Yuki Teranishi & Ippei Fujiwara & Naoko Hara, 2004. "The Japanese Economic Model: JEM," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 723, Econometric Society.
- Andrew M. Warner, 1992. "Import demand and supply with relatively few theoretical or empirical puzzles," International Finance Discussion Papers 433, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Abdorreza Soleymani & Soo Y. Chua & Hamat Che Abdul Fatah, 2016. "The Effects of Currency Depreciation on Industry Trade Flows between Malaysia and China," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 181-206, May.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Yongqing Wang, 2009. "Exchange Rate Sensitivity Of Australia'S Trade Flows: Evidence From Industry Data," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Yongqing Wang, 2007. "United States-China Trade At The Commodity Level And The Yuan-Dollar Exchange Rate," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 341-361, July.
- Carone, Giuseppe, 1996. "Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-48, February.
- Tarlok Singh, 2007. "Intertemporal Optimizing Models Of Trade And Current Account Balance: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 25-64, February.
- Singh, Tarlok, 2004. "On the optimizing model of the balance of trade in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 605-625, July.
- M Bahmani-Oskooee & M Kovyryalova, 2008. "The J-Curve: Evidence from Industry Trade Data between US and UK," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 13(1), pages 25-44, March.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & Clements, Leianne A., 2003. "The commodity composition of US-Japanese trade and the yen/dollar real exchange rate," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 307-330, August.
- Hossain, Ferdaus, 1995. "Current account determination in the intertemporal framework: an empirical analysis," ISU General Staff Papers 1995010108000011939, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yi-Bin Chiu & Chia-Hung Sun, 2009. "Economic interdependence and bilateral trade imbalance across the Taiwan Strait," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(4), pages 411-432, September.
- Andrew Ojede, 2015. "Exchange Rate Shocks and U.S. Services and Agricultural Exports: Which Export Sector is More Affected?," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 228-250, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:5:p:1234-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.