Explaining Service-Price Differences in International Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C L Melliss, 1993. "Tradable and non-tradable prices in the UK and EC: measurement and explanation," Bank of England working papers 15, Bank of England.
- Warwick J McKibbin & Will Martin, 1998.
"The East Asian Crisis: Investigating Causes and Policy Responses,"
Departmental Working Papers
1998-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- McKibbin, Warwick & Marin, Will, 1999. "The East Asian crisis : investigating causes and policy responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2172, The World Bank.
- Falvey, Rodney E. & Gemmell, Norman, 1995. "Explaining international differences in the share of services in real expenditure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 53-58, January.
- Satyanarayan Kothe, 2014. "Price and Income Elasticity of Demand for Services in India: A Macro Analysis," EcoMod2014 7355, EcoMod.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "Testing the Productivity Bias Hypothesis in Middle East Countries," MPRA Paper 83528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pilar González Murias, 1998. "La paridad de poder adquisitivo: concepto y evolución histórica," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 9, pages 79-102, Junio.
- Lin, Guijun & Schramm, Ronald M., 2003. "China's foreign exchange policies since 1979: A review of developments and an assessment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 246-280.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman & Chang, Cherry & Zheng, Guanyu, 2014. "Explaining International Differences in the Prices of Tradables and Non-Tradables (with a New Zealand Perspective)," Working Paper Series 3425, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Christopher Clague, 1993. "Why are Prices so Low in America?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 601-610, September.
- Martin, Will J. & Warr, Peter G., 1994.
"Determinants of agriculture's relative decline: Thailand,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Martin, Will J. & Warr, Peter G., 1994. "Determinants of agriculture's relative decline: Thailand," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 219-235, December.
- Sebastian Edwards & Miguel A. Savastano, 1999. "Exchange Rates in Emerging Economies: What Do We Know? What Do We Need to Know?," NBER Working Papers 7228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falvey, Rod & Gemmell, Norman, 1999.
"Factor endowments, nontradables prices and measures of 'openness',"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 101-122, February.
- Rod Falvey & Norman Gemmell,, "undated". "Factor Endowments, Nontradables Prices and Measures of Openness" "," Discussion Papers 97/14, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Balvers, Ronald J. & H. Bergstrand, Jeffrey, 1997. "Equilibrium real exchange rates: closed-form theoretical solutions and some empirical evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 345-366, June.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Birgitta Swedenborg, 1999. "Wage Dispersion and Country Price Levels," NBER Chapters,in: International and Interarea Comparisons of Income, Output, and Prices, pages 453-477 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ephraim Kleiman, 1997. "National Price Levels: Do Taxes Matter?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(3), pages 361-377, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:81:y:1991:i:5:p:1295-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.