Price Leadership and Welfare Losses in U.S. Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. P. T. Young, 2000. "Firms' Market Power, Endogenous Preferences and the Focus of Competition Policy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 73-87.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:194-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoon, Seok, 2004. "Welfare losses due to monopoly: Korea's case," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 945-957, December.
- Pascal Lavergne & Vincent Réquilllart & Michel Simioni, 1998. "Pertes de bien-être et pouvoir de marché dans l'agro-alimentaire français," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 77-86.
- Young, David P. T., 1997. "Dominant firms, price leadership and the measurement of monopoly welfare losses," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 533-533, August.
- Browning, Edgar K., 1997. "A neglected welfare cost of monopoly--and most other product market distortions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 127-144, October.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2004.
"The FAST Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities for Processed Foods in the Presence of Fixed Effects,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2003. "The Fast Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities For Processed Food In The Presence Of Fixed Effects," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21893, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:76:y:1986:i:4:p:756-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.