Information Costs and Incentives to Shirk: Disability Compensation of Air Traffic Controllers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, P. A., 1977. "A framework for social security analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 275-298.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-926, Sept./Oct.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1979. "Testing the Theory of Social Security and Life Cycle Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 396-410.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liebert, Helge, 2015. "Medical Screening and Award Errors in Disability Insurance," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113224, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Horwich, George, 0. "Reaganomics: A Philosophical And Almost Midterm Perspective," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Gamero-Burón, Carlos, 2010. "Evaluación del coste por pérdida de jornadas laborales asociado al estrés laboral: propuesta para España/Assessing the Cost of Lost Working Days Associated With Job Stress: A Proposal for Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 689(20á)-68, Diciembre.
- Denis Bolduc & Bernard Fortin & France Labrecque & Paul Lanoie, 1997. "Incentive Effects of Public Insurance Programs on the Occurence and the Composition of Workplace Injuries," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-24, CIRANO.
- Michele Campolieti, 2004. "Disability Insurance Benefits and Labor Supply: Some Additional Evidence," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(4), pages 863-890, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:72:y:1982:i:5:p:1023-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.