Faculty Skills and the Salary Structure in Academe: A Market Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graves, Philip E. & Marchand, James R. & Sexton, Robert L., 2002. "Hedonic wage equations for higher education faculty," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 491-496, October.
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 1999. "Salary and the Gender Salary Gap in the Academic Profession," IZA Discussion Papers 64, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vikas Mittal & Lawrence Feick & Feisal Murshed, 2008. "Publish and Prosper: The Financial Impact of Publishing by Marketing Faculty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 430-442, 05-06.
- Michael J. Hilmer & Michael R. Ransom & Christiana E. Hilmer, 2015.
"Fame and the fortune of academic economists: How the market rewards influential research in economics,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 430-452, October.
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Hilmer, Michael J. & Ransom, Michael R., 2012. "Fame and the Fortune of Academic Economists: How the Market Rewards Influential Research in Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 6960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rob Euwals & Melanie Ward, "undated". "The Remuneration of British Academics," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 00/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Takahashi, Ana Maria & Takahashi, Shingo, 2011.
"Gender salary differences in economics departments in Japan,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1306-1319.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi, 2009. "Gender Salary Differences in Economics Departments in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2009_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & M. Dek Terrell, 2002. "Academic Economists' Pay and Productivity: A Tale of Two Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2002-16, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2012.
"The design of the university system,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 317-330.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2008. "The Design of the University System," CEPR Discussion Papers 7038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianni De Fraja & Paola Valbonesi, 2009. "The Design of the University System," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Steven Stack, 2014. "Teaching and Salaries in Social Science: A Research Note," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 95(3), pages 785-794, September.
- Euwals, Rob & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2000. "What Matters Most: Teaching or Research? Empirical Evidence on the Remuneration of British Academics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Euwals, Rob & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2000. "The Remuneration of British Academics," IZA Discussion Papers 178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:67:y:1977:i:4:p:692-702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.