Efficient and Optimal Utilization of Capital Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Romero-Avila & DIEGO ROMERO-ÁVILA & ILASKI BARAÑANO, 2012.
"Long-Term Growth and Persistence with Endogenous Depreciation: Theory and Evidence,"
- Barañano Mentxaka, Ilaski & Romero-Avila, Diego, 2013. "Long-Term Growth and Persistence with Endogenous Depreciation: Theory and Evidence," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2013-68, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- P. Pintus, 2000. "Indeterminacy and Expectations-Driven Fluctuations when Factor Utilization is Variable," THEMA Working Papers 2000-33, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Chatterjee, Santanu, 2005.
"Capital utilization, economic growth and convergence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2124, December.
- Santanu Chatterjee, 2003. "Capital Utilization, Economic Growth and Convergence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 41, Society for Computational Economics.
- Monteiro, Goncalo & Cook, Adam & Dey, Sanjoy, 2013. "Optimal tax policy under habit formation and capital utilization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 230-248.
- repec:old:wpaper:351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Auernheimer & Danilo Trupkin, 2014.
"The Role of Inventories and Capacity Utilization as Shock Absorbers,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), pages 70-85, January.
- Leonardo Auernheimer & Danilo Trupkin, 2013. "Online Appendix to "The role of inventories and capacity utilization as shock absorbers"," Technical Appendices 12-159, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Leonardo Auernheimer & Danilo Trupkin, 2013. "Code and data files for "The Role of Inventories and Capacity Utilization as Shock Absorbers"," Computer Codes 12-159, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Edward E. Leamer & Christopher F. Thornberg, 2000.
"Effort and Wages: A New Look at the Interindustry Wage Differentials,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Impact of International Trade on Wages, pages 37-84
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward E. Leamer & Christopher Thornberg, 1998. "Efforts and Wages: A New Look at the Inter-Industry Wage Differentials," NBER Working Papers 6626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julián David Parada, 2008. "Tasa de depreciación endógena y crecimiento económico," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004594, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward E. Leamer, 1999.
"Effort, Wages, and the International Division of Labor,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1127-1162, December.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1996. "Effort, Wages and the International Division of Labor," NBER Working Papers 5803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Polbin & Sergey Drobyshevsky, 2014. "Developing a Dynamic Stochastic Model of General Equilibrium for the Russian Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 166P, pages 156-156.
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:53:p:5152-5167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Winther Hansen, Jes, 2005.
"Capital utilization and the foundations of club convergence,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 145-152, May.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Jes Winther Hansen, 2004. "Capital Utilization and the Foundations of Club Convergence," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Celso Jose Costa Junior, 2016. "Understanding DSGE models," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 70.
- Chatterjee, Santanu & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M., 2011. "Infrastructure provision and macroeconomic performance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1288-1306, August.
- Beatriz Rumbos & Leonardo Auernheimer, 2001. "Endogenous capital utilization in a neoclassical growth model," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(2), pages 121-134, June.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Erkan Gören, 2016.
"Measuring capital services by energy use: an empirical comparative study,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(53), pages 5152-5167, November.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Erkan Gören, 2013. "Measuring Capital Services by Energy Use: An Empirical Comparative Study," Working Papers V-351-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2005. "Sudden Stops in an Equilibrium Business Cycle Model with Credit Constraints: A Fisherian Deflation of Tobin's Q," 2005 Meeting Papers 307, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chatterjee, Santanu & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M., 2011. "Reprint to: Infrastructure provision and macroeconomic performance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1405-1423, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:65:y:1975:i:1:p:181-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.