A Comparison of Eleven Econometric Models of the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Theodore P. Lianos, 1971. "The Relative Share of Labor in United States Agriculture, 1949–1968," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(3), pages 411-422.
- Robert M. Solow, 1967. "Some Recent Developments in the Theory of Production," NBER Chapters,in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 25-53 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rideout, Vincent C., 1981. "The modeling of socio-economic-resource systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-126.
- Derbez, Luis E., 1980. "Econometric modeling and decision support systems: an applied exercise for a Mexican firm," ISU General Staff Papers 198001010800008322, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pulido San Román, Antonio & Pérez García, Julián, 2006. "Lawrence R. Klein and Applied Economics/Lawrence R. Klein y la economía aplicada," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 43-94, Abril.
- Bryant, R.C. & Helliwell, J.F. & Hooper, P., 1989.
"Domestic And Cross-Border Consequences Of U.S. Macroeconomic Policies,"
68, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Ralph C. Bryant & John F. Helliwell & Peter Hooper, 1989. "Domestic and cross-border consequences of U.S. macroeconomic policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 344, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007.
"Macroeconomic Modeling for Monetary Policy Evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 25-46, Fall.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007. "Macroeconomic Modeling for Monetary Policy Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 13542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007. "Macroeconomic modeling for monetary policy evaluation," Economics Working Papers 1039, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2007.
- Mario Dehove & Alain Fauqueur & Jean-Philippe Gaudemet & Michel Husson & Jean Mathis & Guy de Monchy & Dominique Vallet, 1981. "Le modèle Copain : comportements patrimoniaux et intégration financière," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, pages 3-69.
- Adrian W. Throop., 1985. "Current fiscal policy: is it stimulating investment or consumption?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 19-44.
- Peter van Els & Alberto Locarno & Julian Morgan & Jean-Pierre Villetelle, 2001.
"Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: what do aggregate and national structural models tell us?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
433, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- van Els, Peter J. A. & Locarno, Alberto & Morgan, Julian & Villetelle, Jean-Pierre, 2001. "Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: What do aggregate and national structural models tell us?," Working Paper Series 0094, European Central Bank.
- Jacques Mazier, 1975. "Les prix dans les modèles macroéconomiques appliqués : détermination implicite ou explicite," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(3), pages 447-477.
- Cebula, Richard, 1977. "Crowding Out: An Empirical Note," MPRA Paper 54515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1977. "Stochastic simulation as a validation tool for econometric models," MPRA Paper 21226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:2:p:385-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.