A Comparison of Eleven Econometric Models of the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Rideout, Vincent C., 1981. "The modeling of socio-economic-resource systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-126.
- Derbez, Luis E., 1980. "Econometric modeling and decision support systems: an applied exercise for a Mexican firm," ISU General Staff Papers 198001010800008322, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pulido San Román, Antonio & Pérez García, Julián, 2006. "Lawrence R. Klein and Applied Economics/Lawrence R. Klein y la economía aplicada," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 43-94, Abril.
- Bryant, R.C. & Helliwell, J.F. & Hooper, P., 1989.
"Domestic And Cross-Border Consequences Of U.S. Macroeconomic Policies,"
68, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Ralph C. Bryant & John F. Helliwell & Peter Hooper, 1989. "Domestic and cross-border consequences of U.S. macroeconomic policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 344, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007. "Macroeconomic Modeling for Monetary Policy Evaluation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 25-46, Fall.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007. "Macroeconomic Modeling for Monetary Policy Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 13542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007. "Macroeconomic modeling for monetary policy evaluation," Economics Working Papers 1039, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2007.
- Mario Dehove & Alain Fauqueur & Jean-Philippe Gaudemet & Michel Husson & Jean Mathis & Guy de Monchy & Dominique Vallet, 1981. "Le modèle Copain : comportements patrimoniaux et intégration financière," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 3-69.
- Adrian W. Throop., 1985. "Current fiscal policy: is it stimulating investment or consumption?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 19-44.
- Peter van Els & Alberto Locarno & Julian Morgan & Jean-Pierre Villetelle, 2001. "Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: what do aggregate and national structural models tell us?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 433, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- van Els, Peter J. A. & Locarno, Alberto & Morgan, Julian & Villetelle, Jean-Pierre, 2001. "Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: What do aggregate and national structural models tell us?," Working Paper Series 0094, European Central Bank.
- Jacques Mazier, 1975. "Les prix dans les modèles macroéconomiques appliqués : détermination implicite ou explicite," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(3), pages 447-477.
- Cebula, Richard, 1977. "Crowding Out: An Empirical Note," MPRA Paper 54515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1977. "Stochastic simulation as a validation tool for econometric models," MPRA Paper 21226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:2:p:385-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed